Monday, March 30, 2009

Still Waiting....

Yes! I am officially overdue. Not to thrilled. But have decided to stop worrying and let the Big Man Upstairs do his thing ;)
Had a pretty good weekend though. Rustin was in the wedding of one of his good friends from college. He looked so handsome! Spent some time with the family, which was nice. But no baby. I did get some really great news last night though, my dearest and best friend Cassie is pregnant and due on Rustin's birthday. I am soooo excited for her and Jake, I think it is such an amazing thing. I just can't wait to hold my baby so I know the even more amazing feeling of holding my child and seeing his gorgeous face! Other than that it was a pretty low key weekend. I did have contractions for like 2 hours last night and they where coming every 7-8 minutes but only lasted about 30 seconds then they tapered off, and nothing so far today but keep your fingers crossed that Graham will be making his arrival very soon!

No comments: