Wednesday, March 25, 2009

No Change..

Went to the doctor today and wouldn't know my appointment is tomorrow?! I am losing my mind. No doubt about it. I have heard of people saying that I would get pregnancy brain and be forgetful and clumsy. Well they where right! I am not the type of person who gets an appointment wrong or forgets but I guess everyone slips once in a while! But anyways..... Since I live 35 minutes away from the clinic I asked if I could go ahead and see the doctor and after some reservation from the scheduling lady they finally let me. It wasn't like I was asking to see God or anything I mean come on people. Go up to the OB/GYN floor and guess what there isn't a single person in the waiting room. You have got to be kidding me, they acted like I was really going to be imposing on the doctor's day, but that was not the case at all. Got in saw the doctor and got checked. For those of you who have had the pleasure of being "checked" you know that it is not fun at all. Then I have this uber helpful (or really annoying) nurse standing by my head telling me to just breathe and relax. NO KIDDIN! I'm trying here lady! I know I know its her job to remind me of those things but geez I was just not having it. After that Doc tells me no change. UGH! I am so bummed. I wanna have this baby and I would like to have him soon! Like Yesterday! So he tells me I have another appointment for next Wednesday and they will do a NST( Non Stress Test) to check on fluid levels, size of the baby, blah blah blah. All I heard was that I will still be pregnant and its going to not be fun. My due date it on Saturday so I will be at a total loss for words if I am still prego on Sunday! (Which I proabaly will be because thats my luck) Wish me luck that Graham decides he doesn't like it in there anymore and is ready to come on out and meet the world.......

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh girly, I know how you feel....but I did have to laugh that you went to your appt. a day early. You really get preggo brain, it's not just something that's made up! I tried locking my front door to my house with the click lock to my car one morning on my way to work....I laughed out loud, thinking DID I REALLY JUST DO THAT.
Anyway, I pray that he decides to meet the world soooon. Just be prepared to be one excited & sleepy mommy! Good news....it does get better! :) If you have any questions feel free to ask! :) Take care my dear!

Matt and Ali said...

Hey Amber, could you deliver this message for me?

Graham you need to come out and meet all of us....we can't wait to see you, and besides that your Mom is pretty ready too... :)

morewineplease said...

hang in there. this part is so hard. I hate to tell you this but most first pregnancies are late.
I was actually almost 2 weeks late with Ashton. I remember walking around the mall when I was around 7 days after my due date and people would stop me and say "oh my, when are you due?" I would literally growl and say "LAST WEEK"!
Good luck!! Rest as much as you can!

Rachel said...

I was running through MWP's comments and saw yours and had to come by and wish you luck!! I am pregnant with #3 and I feel your pain!!! He will be here before you know it!!

BTW - I LOVE the name Graham!!!!