Friday, March 20, 2009

39 Weeks and Counting......

I really like the fact that its Spring Break and I have got to spend a lot of time with my wonderful Hubby but I can't even begin to tell you how over being pregnant I am. It has gotten worse over the week ( I wanted to have Graham this week because it is Spring Break and Rustin could be home with us for a full week). No such luck though. I haven't even had Braxton Hicks contraction nothing at all to make me think this show is about to begin. I know I know I should savor these last few days of being childless but that is not helping this feeling I have at all. I know again that I shouldn't be complaining but ugh!!! I am one of the most impatient people you will ever know so this waiting with really nothing to do is about to make me pull out my hair. Even Rustin told me I was acting differently today. He said I seem kind of depressed which is not my nature by any means. I am usually up beat and happy. But I really am in a funk. Today has been the worst, I think it is because Spring Break is coming to an end, Rustin will have to go back to school and lots of baseball games this week so I am just sad knowing he won't be able to spend as much time with at home when Graham is born. I need to get out of the house, that might help. Might go meet Cass and Jake in the city tomorrow for some food and some fun ( might lift my spirits) Sorry this has been a bit of a rant and a lil on the depressing side. No worries once Graham is born I promise to have lots of happy and hopefully uplifiting posts. Have a great night and please say a little prayer that he comes soon, for my sake :)

2 comments:

"Hello... It's Me Again..." said...

Hi!

I wrote a comment on an earlier post telling you that I know Cassie from years ago when I lived in Cowtown. She was my kids' favorite babysitter. I don't think I know you, or maybe I do and you just grew up and I don't recognize you. I lived there for almost 15 years. I know your inlaws too. I'm not sure your hubby would remember me because he was pretty young then. Anyway, I enjoy reading about your pregnancy and hope you don't mind me peeking in at your blog from time to time.

I'm sure you'll be a great mommy to your lil guy when he gets here. If you are spending time with Cassie soon, then I have no doubt that you will be in better spirits real soon.

Cassie is and was one of our favorite people ever!!!!!!! Please give her my email address: jamies3(at)cox(dot)net. I have lived in Edmond for the past 9 years and would love to hear from her sometime.

Good luck! This little guy will be here before you know it, then you won't recall a day he wasn't around. It will bbe wonderful!!!!

Again, good luck to you!!!

Jamie, Allison and Derek
Edmond, OK

greygillfish said...

Hang in there!!! He will be here soon.