Thursday, March 5, 2009

36 Weeks and 5 Days

So here I am just a few days from being full term and I cannot wait! I want to see Graham so bad! But I know he could be here any time but it could be a few more weeks too! So we are just playing the waiting game! I feel like I am as big as a house but Hubby keeps reminding me that's its a good thing (HA) but he tries to make me feel better which I appreciate! I finally got his room done so here is the newest picture of my belly and a few of his room! Send some prayers that this baby will come on out!


Graham's Nursery!

3 comments:

greygillfish said...

That belly needs to grow a bit more!

His room looks great! Nice job! Live the letters above the crib.

I want to see the beautiful baby boy when he arrives!

Matt and Ali said...

Oh good, glad you guys might be there. I'll message or call when we get there! :)

Lindsay said...

I love belly shots, just so amazing that a little person grows in there! Almost time!!! Room looks great!
~Lindsay