Thursday, June 18, 2009

Checking In

Oh my goodness I have been so busy this week it hasn't even been funny! Going back to last Saturday we had a wedding to go to and it was actually very painless lol! It was fun to get out adn have a little adult time without Graham even though on our way back to Oklahoma City from Hydro, Rustin and I both made a comment about how we missed him. Rustin even said he kept looking in the back seat to check on him because he was so used to him being there. So sweet.


My friend Lyndie just bought the house across the street from me and they have been doing a bunch of work on it before they move in. So Monday I helped tear up a floor,move furniture, and paint celings. Oh my goodness I was soooooo sore and tired on Tuesday but we had more work to do then. So all week we have been working on the house and running around like crazy people. It has been fun but alot of hard work.


This weekend we are going to Norman to watch Rustin's little sister in the All State Softball game, which I am so excited to go too! It is a pretty big honor and I know she is really excited. Then it is on to Covington for Father's Day. Its always a little sad for me because my Papa (who raised me) passed away when I was a junior in high school, but I love Rustin's Dad to death so its not quite the same but he is a great subsitute. On a lighter note it will be Rustin's first Father's Day and I am really excited. I need to think of some kind of gift from Graham. Any ideas? So ya things are crazy and busy around here but I am loving every minute of it!

Check out my sweet baby boy and his Daddy!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

I'm making a stepping stone with Ali's hand and feet prints for my husband for Father's Day- you can get the kit with everything you need at a craft store.

I also made a handprint picture for my dad from Ali- just used fingerpaints and then bought a cheap frame and framed it!

Kinda fun (and messy) and I'm so excited to see how much they love them!

Matt and Ali said...

That picture is priceless!

Lindsay said...

Upload this picture to walgreens or walmart...pick it up in a hour. That could be one present, bc this picture is too sweet. I traced averee's hand on his card,too. I don't remember what else, heck I don't even have plans for tomorrow. Shame on me, I'll figure something out!

:)