Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day

This was my first Mother's Day and I do not think it could have been any better. First because I got to spend it with my amazing family, including my wonderful husband, who I swear is a gift from God. He is amazing as a father and husband. I count my lucky stars every day for him. Also I got to spend it with my newest handsome man, Graham. Rustin got me a singing card which was very cute and I could tell he put some thought into. Graham got me something too. I know you are thinking how can a 6 week old get me something, well he gave me a smile! Yes the first real ( not gas) smile!. He even laughed. It was the greatest Mother's Day gift ever. I'm not sure it will ever be topped. I haven't been able to get him smiling on camera yet ( but its not for lack of trying) but as soon as I do I will post! Promise!!!

No comments: