Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Bird

So we had Graham's pictures taken yesterday and I cannot tell you how excited I am to see them. A goodf riend of mine who does newborn pictures is the one who took them and I think they are going to be soo good! We took them outside and the Myriad Gardens in OKC. Well Lil G did so good! He had his eyes open and was really alert the whole time so she got a ton of good shots ( I haven't seen them yet but I am sure she did lol) Anyways Rustin has said a couple times that Lil G has flipped him off while he was feeding him or changing him I think he's crazy but Becky got a picture of him doing it lol! So I guess I need to have a talk with my 3 week old about giving people the bird! Geez babies are crazy!

2 comments:

greygillfish said...

Seriously...I am still laughing at this picture. I think I may have to have a copy of this. :)

Lindsay said...

Aww, sweet baby...that's too funny! OMG he is so friggin' cute! I just want to squeeze him! And all that hair & those eyes...quite a little looker! :)