Friday, January 30, 2009

31 Weeks and 5 Days

I am 31 weeks and 5 days prego. Geez when people told me that it would go by really fast I thought they where crazy but now as I am realizing that I only have about 8 weeks left with this it seems that all those people where right. The weather down here has been crazy about 5 inches of ice snow and sleet covered the ground up until today. It was nice to get to spend 3 days with Rustin since school was canceled, but he left this morning for Dallas ( Boo!) But its alright he shouldn't be changed to be quite yet lol! Like I said before I do have 8 weeks left, even though the doctors don't think I will go that long. In all realaity it will be like 5 weeks, which makes it that much crazier! I know I am jumping around alot today but that it how my mind is working. I have to type what I think while I think it or else I will forget it! haha I hear that is also a symptom of pregnancy. But on a happy note tomorrow is the first of my 3 baby showers! I am sooo excited to see all of my friends and to get some much needed baby gear! I know someone got our bedding ( I think it was Rustin's mom, she is a lifesaver if she did) So I am hoping that when I get home tomorrow night I will be putting the finishing touches on Graham's room. I would be so excited, well more so than I am now if I do end up getting it tomorrow. Anyways I suppose I am rambled on enough. I'll leave it with a pic of me at 31 Weeks!

2 comments:

greygillfish said...

I just dropped off Graham's present with Ashley. I am still going to TRY to make it, but I am not sure. Hubby has to go to a funeral and GTO has a birthday party. I am going to try to get help with him. If I don't make it, please please post pics. I want to see everyone and everything. I love seeing all the baby gear. I get so excited!

Matt and Ali said...

Hi Amber- so fun to find your blog! We just started ours not long ago, but I really enjoy it! Graham is coming soon!!! Can't wait for your shower :)