Wednesday, October 1, 2008

It's October!!

It is now officially October and you know what that means.... Halloween!!!!!! I am so excited. Halloween is one of my most favorite holidays! Its just so much fun to dress up! This is posing a bit of a challenge. Most the women costumes are "Sexy" this or "Little" that and I will be almost five months pregnant on Halloween so needless to say I won't be able to dress like I typically would. So I started searching for a costume yesterday and found a few that I liked.The Fairy is a bit girly for me but I still think that it is cute. The pirate is way more me but I just can't decide. If I could talk my amazing Hubby into deckin himself out in yellow-gold running shorts I would love to go as Juno and Paulie. I absolutely love this movie and if you have not seen it please do, it is so funny. I could watch it over and over if I had the time. Sorry! I am getting off track. The issue at hand is deciding on a costume, I am very picky about this kind of stuff and I'm just not sure if I like these enough. I am posting the pics pf the three I like the most and would love any input you have. I might be picky but I am also indecisive. If that even makes sense! LOL!


Option # 1- The FairyOption # 2 A Pirate

And this might be my favorite if I can talk the Hubby into these short shorts! LOL


1 comment:

greygillfish said...

I haven't seen Juno, so I can't vote for that one. I can see you in the pirate costume. IT is cute! You could just paint a pumpkin on your belly, then you wouldn't need a costume. LOL!