Friday, October 10, 2008

It's a ....

BOY!!!!!!!!! I went in on Wednesday to find out what this things growing inside of me was and its a little boy! I am so happy and of course my football coach of a husband is completley beside himself. So now its down to picking a name ( which will be soooo hard for us) and decorating the nursery ( which will be lots of fun for me)! But I am so happy and can't wait to welcome our sweet baby boy into the world on March 25th 2009 ( or around then anyways)!
Our little man saying hello to the world!

These are of him sucking his thumb.... ah how cute!

3 comments:

greygillfish said...

CONGRATS! Little boys are so sweet, especially as first babies when their mommies can spoil them rotten.

Looks like Miss GiGi was wrong on her prediction. She is still talking about Baby Aubry. LOL!

Lindsay said...

Hi!
I found your blog today! Just wanted to say congrats...this is the best time to be pregnant b/c you'll be biggest when the weather is nice and cool! At least for me it was, my daughter was born march20,2008! Have a nice day!!!

morewineplease said...

YAY!!!! Congrats, you are going to make such a great mama!!
I would love to do your card! I will email you with the details!