Thursday, October 8, 2009

I'm here!



So its been awhile... But things are going great. We are so busy with football beign a 7-day a week job ( I do not like this) and me being full time at school and Lil Man is growing soooo fast. He is 6 months old now. We went for his 6 mo. checkup on Monday and he is19 lbs and 7 oz and 28 1/2 inches long, Dr. Rose said he is in the 97 percentile for lenght, adn let me tell you that made Daddy so happy! (Remeber he is wanting a 6'5 NFL sized son!) But over all he is doing great. A couple of weeks ago we had to go to the ER because he was running a 102.7 temp and for Mama that was not cutting it. ER doc said it was a virus but two days later he was still running a fever so I took him to Dr. Rose ( our pedi, whom I love) and she said it was double ear infections! Ya I know the ER doc didn't see it, but oh well the antibiotics worked like a charm and 4 or 5 days later he was as good as new. Lately things have been so incredibly busy. We were in a wedding . Check out his white tux with tails! He was the ring bearer!



I had a baby shower for Cassie last weekend and one this Sunday. She and Jake are getting ready for Miss Grace Isabelle, I cannot wait either! All of us that have kids have boys! There is Drake, Tanner, Trevor and Graham. We keep saying that Grace won't have a chance she will be a tomboy from the start, but from what I know Cassie was a bit of a tomboy herself! I am so excited for her to have this baby, and she is due the day before Rustin's birthday, what is neat about that is that Cassie and Rustin are 7 months apart and Graham and Grace will be 7 months apart. I think its cool! LOL

Next weekend is Fall Break, but I don't think we are even going to go anywhere. We will proabably stay at the house and catch up on sleep, we need it I promise you that! I feel like we always have something to do, but I guess I can say that it is never boring around our house.

Life really is going great, I really never knew that a person could be this blessed.

Graham loves taking a bath!!!








1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Ahh, I just want to squeeze him! Tooo precious!
WOW he is long, he's going to be tall! Miss Priss is only 4 inches taller! He'll be tall and handsome! :)

I'm not sure how I have my writing in the center?? Maybe I picked a template that was 2 columns. Did you do that? I'll look at the site and see if I can help!