Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Guess what....

...Graham started crawling! I am so excited! On Sunday he was laying on the floor and went after some toy and he actaully crawled! He has been getting really close lately, rocking back and forth on his hands and knees and scooting, so I knew it wouldn't be to far away. But now that it actually happened it is so exciting! He was 6 months 11 days old when he first did it! Is this early for crawling or about right? I don't have any expereince with all this so I am just curious about other people. When did yours start?! And how long after did they walk? I'm not ready for that yet! I have to much baby proofing to do! Let me know and I will try and get a video up of him getting after it! Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

HolyMoly! Good job G, you early bird you! He's such a cutie!!

Matt and Ali said...

Yay Graham man!!! That's so exciting! I was hoping to get to see him and you Sunday...missed you! :)