Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

So I had the best day on Tuesday! I found out that my Music final will be open book and I just have to turn it in by next Tuesday byt 6 P.M. Next I got my Argument Paper back in my English class where my Professor doesn't believe in anything and is super tough! And guess what I got an A! I was so excited I almost cried-Seriously! Next class is my speech class and I gave my last speech and I have gotten nothing less than full credit on all of them, including the last one! Then I go to my math class where I thought I wasn't doing all the great ( I can read for days, and write you any paper but I do not do math, adding x and y just doesn't make any sense to me) Anyways my professor tells me that all I have to do it get an 75 on my final and I will have an 88 for my final grade! Are you kidding me a B! Then she tells us that we have a choice on what we want the our final to be on, either probability or loan and mortage formulas! Hello people I have a mortage so I know all about this! So what I am saying is that Tuesday was about the best day I could have had! All I have to do is get my final essay done and study for my math test and as of next Thursday at 12 I will be done with my first semester back! It is such a good feeling knowing that I am almost done and one step closer to having a degree and being able to provide more for my family!
Now I just have to study......






Do the massive amount of laundry that has accumulated......

And Spend Time with My Amazing Boys!

The last is my most favorite!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Awww, the last would be my favorite too! Here is to making the 12th hurry and get here! Get here soon! Good Luck, you'll do great!

morewineplease said...

Hey, I dont think I have your email addy anymore, but yes, I used to do cards, but am not anymore... sending everything to my friend Kendra
http://www.kjanedesigns.com/
you can get to her from her website, she does amazing work!