Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Suprise-Suprise

Something must have caught his attention!
I can't hardly believe that he is already 7 months old and he is sooo big! He is 20.4 lbs and 29 inches long. He is all over the place crawling and pulling up on everything. But sadly I have to say that we had our first Boo-boo today. He was standing by the window and fell and hit his lip on the window sill. He freaked out, and so did I because it was bleeding!!! I kinda panicked but I remembered that its a good idea to use a cold wet washrag so I ran to the bathroom and got it and he started to calm down which I was very thankful for. It is a little swollen and you can see where it split but he doesn't seem like it is bothering him at all, I think its bothering me more than him, but I guess thats how it goes being a Mama. I just hope that I don't have to have very many of these experiences, I do not like it. But I think having a boy, I am going to have many more brusies, swollen lips, and proabaly stiches throughout the rest of his life, I just hope next time Daddy is here to handle it. He's alot tougher than me! Have a great day!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Poor guy! But it happens...a lot! At least over here it does :)